Bouancy compensator |
Xtender Wrist Computer
• Nitrox compatible from 21% to 90% in 1% increments.
• Tracks depth, dive time, surface interval and water
• Complete with visual and audible alarms.
• Saves depth and dive times during the dive.
• Log memory saves logs for up to 30 days.
• History function will display the total number of dives up
to 999 and the total number of dive time (up to 999 hours
and 59 minutes)
• PC downloads function (Hardware sold separately).
• Altitude measurement and altitude rank functions.
• User safety-factor setting.
• Xtender PC Download.
• Optional hardware to download logbook information.
Scubapro compact 2 gauge console
• The perfect back up system enabling diver to read air
consumption and depth information at a glance.
• Zero to 400bar pressure gauge, adapted to 200bar & 300bar
technology. Red zone between 50bar and 0bar for increased
• 70m N2-filled depth gauge with parabolic scale for easy
reading in shallow depths. Reliable maximum depth indicator
for easy tracking and logging.
• Loop on top side of case to attach a safety lanyard.
Compact Pressure Gauge
• Extra safety with a minimum bulk small back-up instrument.
• 400bar model adapting to 200bar and 300bar technology.
Compatible with high pressure systems.
• Red zone between 50bar and 0bar for increased safety.
• Two extra loops on sides to attach safety lanyard.